Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I invite to view my webcam there is an error says the server is busy please close the window & try again?

Error Message
When I invite to view my webcam there is an error says the server is busy please close the window %26amp; try again?
This used to happen to me in the old days of dial up and on weekends when the chat servers were busy and were limiting webcam use to save capacity.


might be worth checking your settings - Open messenger


%26gt; messenger %26gt; preference %26gt; connection select "no proxies" or "connect direct to the internet" according to what version of messenger you have.


Make sure your connection and country are correctly shown in the bottom boxes %26gt; apply %26gt; ok


If you have broadband check the download and upload speeds





http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/





for comparison mine is currently 4332 and 324bps ( not good but adequate for webcam )


I see there is a link for "onspeed" on the page but this is not freeware - anyone using it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting