Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can you invite a girl/guy out for lunch without them thinking you like them romantically?

I swear, whenever I invite some acquaintance I just met in college out for lunch, she thinks I want something more. Or whenever I invite some guy out, he thinks I'm gay. After that, we don't talk anymore.





What the hell? I just want to become friends with my new acquaintances; why is that so hard?





Tell me how you do it please!
How can you invite a girl/guy out for lunch without them thinking you like them romantically?
Get it ALL out in the open, makes both parties feel so much more comfrontable. Like the next time you take a lady out, in one of those little moments of slience sort of say something like. "You know your extremely nice person, but everytime I do this with someone they don't understand my motives so I just want to get it right out in the open, that I'm just trying to get to know you, as a friend now, so chill, relax, enjoy yourself, hows the classes?" If its a guy thou just mention, "Hey buddy you know I'm not gay right? Everyone goes gayopobic on me, when I'm not anything like that, just trying to make some connections you know, see what the vibe is" or another round about way with that is just talk about all the sexy girls around, that has a tendency to beat back that gayophonbia... its just let it out in the open in your own unqiue style. The cool thing about this, is if they are liking you (you know appricated the outing, think your a geniune guy) you can't say it wrong. If there not vibe with you it doesn't matter any ways everything you say is wrong, get? So just don't let them make up there own minds on this, tell them, you AND them well feel alot more comfrontable. Had this happen when I've ask to sit next to a girl looking a little lonely in the coffee shop, but I've got my own technques. But everytime unless I explain better while I there, they tend to be a little cold, but as soon as I get it out in the open, I make a new friend! Amazing stuff that honesty!
naming

1 comment:

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting