Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am having trouble getting a friend to join my groups site, need to know why she is not receiving an invite?

I have a private group, and i am trying to send an invitation to a friend. She however, is not receiving the invitations. I need to know why this is happening?
I am having trouble getting a friend to join my groups site, need to know why she is not receiving an invite?
She has probably set her account not to accept invitations. You can invite her to join by sending her an email with the address of the group:


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/insert_gro...





When she gets to the group home page, she can click on Join This Group and follow directions for verifying her email address, etc. Tell her to read the emails she gets from Yahoo after she requests membership.





Hope that helps.
Reply:Are you guys really friends????


Is there something wrong with your computer or services?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting