Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to invite my friend to romania from india, what documents i need for that. if any 1 knows, pls help.?

i want to invite my friend to romania from india, what documents i need for that. if any 1 knows, pls help. means i am staying in romania, and i want my friend from india to visit to my city dolj. and to meet me. so if anyone knows, pls help me. thanks
I want to invite my friend to romania from india, what documents i need for that. if any 1 knows, pls help.?
American and Canadian citizens as well as citizens of Australia, New Zealand and most European countries do not need an entry visa to visit Romania (for stays up to 90 - ninety - days).


However, a valid passport is required for all international visitors except for citizens of the countries of the European Union who can enter Romania with their Identity Card.


No vaccinations are required/ necessary.


There is no Entry or Departure Tax.


Extensions of stays beyond 90 days can be obtained from the local passport office.


Citizens of other countries should check the visa regulations that apply to them with the nearest Romanian diplomatic office.


For more visa information and a list of Romanian diplomatic offices abroad please visit www.mae.ro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting