Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why do most of my friends always invite my younger sister to hang out with them but not me?

im not a nerd or anything and neither is she, but my so called friends enjoyed being around me before they met my sister, then when my good friend dated my sister for awhile all the sudden im a nobody now. most of my friends just rather hang out with her...whats wrong with me what dont i have what my sister got?
Why do most of my friends always invite my younger sister to hang out with them but not me?
Well your "friends" who are boys may think she is hot. Your friends who are girls may want to be with the girl who the guys like. I am sorry that this is happening too you!
Reply:your younger sister ouch well maybe u should find some new friends or ask if u can come with them next time they ask ur sister to hang out its kinds weird tho that they likeur sister better











hope this helped %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting