Monday, October 12, 2009

Looking for some invite only torrent sites?

Trying to get some invites for


supertorrent


oink


demonoid


torrentleech


I hate to beg but this seems like the only way to go my share ratio on utorrent is at 0.8 and i promice to keep it higher


or if anyone have anyother sugestions on how to get invites please tell thanks in advance
Looking for some invite only torrent sites?
I use utorrent too and when it comes to download speeds I know what you mean.. lol.. but anyways... there is one called demonoid.com (currently down due to hardware installation) and this one is invite only... They do have an IRC channel however so you can acquire invites but i do not know what it is.. just check back with it in a few days it should be up then... but really... I love this site!





I hope this helps you.. good luck
Reply:Good luck with Torrent. I had been using this forever and now it is not available to USA, just happened like days ago.
family name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting