Sunday, May 23, 2010

What quote can I use in my wedding invite?

I want a sweet quote on the top of my wedding invite. For example,


My heart to you is given:


Oh, do give yours to me;


We'll lock them up together,


And throw away the key.


~Frederick Saunders


I would like something a little more personal so heres a little background on me and my fiance. We were high school sweethearts and we broke up breifly after graduation and dated other people but we remained close friends, never thinking we would be given another chance. We are now back together and have been blessed with our son. We are getting married in November. Hope this helps you help me!!! Thanks in advance.



What quote can I use in my wedding invite?
To love a person is to learn the song


That is in their heart,


And to sing it to them


When they have forgotten.


~ by Anonymous ~





Our love for each other is a journey;


Starting at forever,


And ending at never.


~ by Anonymous ~





Love is not a matter of counting the years...


But making the years count.


~ by Michelle St. Amand ~





If I know what love is,


It is because of you.


~ by Herman Hesse ~





"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am with you." - Roy Croft





From this day forward,


We shall not walk alone.


Each others heart will be our shelter,


Each others arms will be our home.


-anonymous-





We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. - Luciano de Crescenzo





To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. - Karen Sunde





No matter what, no matter where, it's always home, if love is there. -anonymous-





"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."


--Helen Keller





"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."


--George Sand





lots more here:


http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/lovequote...


http://www.heartquotes.net/Love.html


http://www.1-love-quotes.com/love_quotes...
Reply:You knocked me up, so now pay the price?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting