Sunday, May 23, 2010

Does anybody know how to get an invite to readerspaid.com ?

I stumbled upon this site about a month ago and just attempted to sign up only to find that you must receive an invite to sign up first. Can anybody help me out with an invite?
Does anybody know how to get an invite to readerspaid.com ?
Actually, what the poster above says isn't true. Readerspaid WAS a good website from what I've heard. Unfortunately, now they seem not to be paying. I am a member, have been since May, and have not yet been paid. I have heard from people who have been members since '05 or so, who always got paid (always a little late), and said this is the latest they've ever been.





They have NO customer service, don't respond to emails, and while I would have encouraged you to join in the past, I wouldn't now.





What they do isn't illegal at all - you click on ads daily, try to get people to sign up under you, so that you can make commissions, and take an occasional survey or request information from one of their ads - if you want to - you can just click on the ads, but you don't make all that much by just doing that.





They also own something called loyaltepays, and have been in business for a while. Why they aren't paying now, I have no idea, but they haven't always been a scam.





Unfortunately, it seems they're headed in that direction now, and I wouldn't encourage anyone to join. I've more or less given up - I'm not doing anymore unless they pay me - their last update said payment would be July 28th, but it wasn't.





I've heard from a lot of people who have gotten paid before, they're mad, too. It's really too bad, because I liked doing it.
Reply:Don't bother, it's a scam site, they take all you personal information before you even see what you are meant to do, they just want you to click pay-per-click links, to cheat their clients and get rich. You will find it very difficult to earn anything, and what they ask you to do is actually illegal.
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting