Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does it make sense? having a party but forget to invite your friends?

Hello, We are a group of friends that gather once in a month. usually when you are in the gathering someone invites others for the next party. 2 months ago one of my friends said that next party is in her house. so next month came and all were waiting, and waiting to receive her email for the exact date and time (we usually send email to inform others about the details). nothing came out. so one of us in the middle of month asked the girl what happened to the party? she simply answered she has forgotten that! my question for you is that if she forgets the party should she send an email or a message to tell every one about it? plan for another party or simply apologize? even if you were not interested in having a party why should you volunteer for that? honestly I think she is gettin away with that. what do you think?
Does it make sense? having a party but forget to invite your friends?
I know it can happens because it did happen to me. But, I also know I arrived at a big party, with many welcome from all the people there, and find out at the time of my departure, that it was the wrong party. It happened to me in Australia, Sydney.
first name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting