Saturday, November 7, 2009

How should I ask & invite a girl to a restaurant; ( It needs to say she is my private English teacher ) ?

Also she is 25 years old and I'm 27


What's your suggest?


Thanks
How should I ask %26amp; invite a girl to a restaurant; ( It needs to say she is my private English teacher ) ?
Considering the ages, I see no problem with this.





Aside from your professional lives, you're both people, why not?
Reply:tell her u have some problem with english. tell her that ur house is gettin' repaired or somethin'. AND then tell her if it will be ok if u guys meet at a restaurant to solve some of ur queries. I think it'll work.


All this if ur shy. Otherwise, go ask her straight whether she'll meet u.
family name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting